We stayed there over Canada Day yet again. I can't say enough good things. The room was fantastic, the Inn is very close to Parliament Hill and the Market, and the food was great. - Doug Cambell, Montreal
McGee's Inn Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are subject to a $20 service charge
* Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date otherwise a 1 night charge will apply. The daily rate will also be charged for 2 nights should you shorten your stay upon arrival and/or without 48 hours notice.
* Egyptian Room and Victorian Roses Suite: Reservation for these rooms must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date otherwise a 1 night charge will apply.
* Group Reservations must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date otherwise each room will have a 1 night charge.
* Reservation made less that 48 hours in advance must be cancelled by 9:00 am of the day of stay.
SORRY - WE CANNOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS FOR ANY REASON ON HOLIDAYS (Easter, June 30th, uly 1st or July 2nd, Labour Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Civic Holiday weekend) nor a Friday, Saturday or Sunday during Winterlude (February), the Tulip Festival (May), and the Ottawa Marathon (May). You will be charged the full amount of your booking should you cancel on any of these dates.
* We reserve the right to change or upgrade a room if it becomes necessary (with the exception of the Victorian Roses Suite and the Egyptian Room).
"What a delight it was to be with you. It was only our second experience with a BandB. Your hospitality, the furnishings, were so charming – far exceeds a hotel or motel. The Norman Rockwell collection makes me so nostalgic!" - Cliff & Marion Schiffer, New York, USA