"There is such exquisite charm in this lovely B&B. I am so glad to have had an opportunity to stay here.". - Tanya Kozak, Coquitlam, BC
Perfect Roast Beef at McGee’s Inn!
March 15, 2014 - Recipes
McGee's Inn is lucky to host many family dinners. Prime Rib is one of our family's favorite .
This is the way we now cook our roast.
* Preheat oven to 500 degrees
* Make sure roast is at room temperature
* Rub the road with salt, pepper, garlic, mustard (whatevery you usually use)
* Roast for 5 minutes per pound (DO NOT OPEN OVEN)
* At the end of the cooking time at 500 degrees, turn oven off (DO NOT OPEN OVEN OR REMOVE ROAST)
* Let oven completely cool (2-3 hours)
Remove from oven, keep covered with tin foil and let stand for 1/2 hour